Monday, April 7, 2008

23 things....

Well finding the time to complete this learning 2.o journey has been the most complicated for me. I did most of my "homework" on my home pc that still has Windows ME operating system so I have had many starts and stutters and stops. The last week or so I got better about blocking out blocks of time here and there. What I enjoyed most was surprisingly blogging....since I'm a "rambling" girl that speaks in tangents as per my friends and family it is a medium that is meant for me.

I also enjoyed RSS feeds, YOUTUBE and LOVE librarything and the various booklists. I am looking forward to downloading some books and making the most of my 50 mile daily commute. Thanks for the opportunity and I wish we had more structured time and equipment right from the start would have made it easier to participate on a more evenly timed basis.

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?*--the experimentation in a controlled logical series of learning. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? YES. *Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?* I was surprised at how much I learned about things I thought I might have marginally understood. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? See above--more structured time for the assignments and equipment/access right from the start. And last but not least…*If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again choose to participate?YES.

No comments: